Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feb 9 -- Start Left Elevator

Fixed one last rivet on the trailing edge of the right elevator, then started the left one. Actually, I did just a bit of work on the spar the other day (deburred the edges).

Tonight I pulled the blue plastic off the inside of the skin, and then used a solder gun to met strips off the outside where rivet holes are. Next came deburring the edges of the skin (wicked sharp!). Finally started clecoing parts together.

Only 6 weeks until I pick up the wing kit -- gotta get my butt in gear!

Total Time: 1.75 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment